The Organization for World Peace is excited to announce the “your voice for peace competition.” This, as part of its activities in commemoration of International Peace Day 2015. This year International Peace Day has as Theme “Partnership for peace-Dignity for all. To this effect we invite you to bring your voices to the table
- Who can apply?
- If you are passionate about Promoting Peace in the world and think the world has something to learn from your message, then you qualify.
- Individuals, groups, or organizations can take part.
- How do I participate?
- Send a word text no longer than 100 words or a video no longer 60 seconds stating “why you stand for peace.”
- All participants sending in the text format must do so along
With a picture of themselves.
The competition is open till September 27th. The best messages will be published on the OWP website by September 29th.
Send your piece now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line should be: My voice for Peace 2015
The body of the mail should contain the following
- Name(s) of participant(s) or organization
You have just a few days to go!!